Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Common Sense

I can feel that she's mad at me but trying to pretend she's calm. Her anger is vain for me; without any benefit so I don't look her in the eye because I don't want her to suffer of pretending anymore. The only thing that I learnt from her is that sometime people will show they're weak or even sacrifice themselves to attract others. She said that she has been bullied several times in high school time, such as Lady Gaga. I can understand that it was only a show. The only thing she has is that she's depressed. I think that maybe Virginia Wolf's claim to be sexual abuse in her childhood or Marilyn Monroe's stated childhood tragedy in the book autobiography “My Story” which reminds me of Jane Eyre story of Charlotte Brontë, the popular writer, will be all lies. They both seem to be suffered from depression. After a long silent she starts talking and I know that she wants to start a new story after an older one like many others. She wants to be a hero in this story if she wasn't in other stories even if she's the only writer and reader of it. She asks: “Do you remember you told me that you know a dictionary of my smiles?” 
It was better if she has never asked me such a question. I know that she'll get angry because of this question. What ever my answer is, it is not friendly. She gets obviously disappointed. She asks: “Such a serious, Why?”
I prefer a friendly answer for sure and maybe one of my reasons to leave her was because I didn't want to talk in a way that I dislike. Less than an hour later I find myself in a cab to airport. It is night and I don't even say a word to the driver. Leaving this city to me is leaving a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment