Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Man Who Named Father

I remember that the relationship between me and my father was the same as US and former Soviet. I thought that my life would be better without him. Sometimes our dreams come true but the things we expect go wrong. It was a spring afternoon and it was still a little cold. I think I was about 16 at that time. I was noticed that my father is called but he does not answer. Well it shouldn't have been that much important. I called him. It left unanswered. First I started to laugh, for the first 15 minute losing my father was such unbelievable for me that I took it as a joke. A huge emotional reaction happens just when you expect something otherwise you might react in a shallow way. But after a few minutes I could feel scared more than any other feeling, scared of losing my father. I wasn't sad at that moment. I couldn't cry. I understood then the people only just can cry in secure moments. If one of our friends talks in a childish way to his father, I'll tell you he's treating like a child. But I'll praise him from inside. The last memory I have with my father is like an treasure. I went to park with my father in childhood, it was about to be a ceremony there. I wanted him to wait for the ceremony. He rejected and told me: “you don't have to accept it at the moment. But you have some minutes to get on with yourself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment