Monday, January 20, 2014

It's Her

Him: So, where should the story start?
Her: From where it is not allowed to! 
Him: So let's start from the beginning.
Her: Do you think it could have a start?!
Him: We shall see.
Her: How many of them?
Him: I know a few things about you, but I want you to tell them. Her: Well...
Him: Tell me about your days, how do you spend them? 
Her: I listen to a bit loud music and dance. Isn't that insane?! (She Laughs)
Him: No, not as insane as this conversation!
Her: What are you doing these days? 
Him: Now I am not the subject! Why didn't you sue?
Her: Does your addressee know what are you asking me about? Him: kind of.
Her: What would I gain instead? Scandal! Can you think about it? What I have been made could be used against me! 
Him: What was your idea about such these things before that happens to you? 
Her: I guess I should say I even didn't think about it.
Him: What did you feel at that moment?
Her: What would you do if you were me? 
Him: I have no idea.
Her: Fear. I was so afraid that I couldn't even use my power to defend myself. 
Him: Why do you think he did so? Has he ever tried to make love to you? 
Her: No, no, never. He even didn't ask me to do such a thing. 
Him: How did it happen?
Her: A smack on my buttocks & vagina area & then he quickly put his hands under my arms & locked both his arms around my neck &… 
Him: Did he say anything?
Her: No, shall I continue the rest?
Him: No, did he use violence?
Her: No it wasn't like that; he just wanted to show off his stamina. Him: Which part was the worst?
Her: Humiliating... he treated humiliating. 
Him: Do you think he was enjoying? 
Her: He pretended so…but I'm sure he was trying to make me feel bad… in other word awful.
Him: How do you know? You said he didn't use violence…
Her: By his indifference & his so-called attempt to make me calm Him: Did he want to make you angry? 
Her: Absolutely. 
Him: Were you alone? I mean, wasn't there any one whom you ask for help?  
Her: Yeah, but I was ready to do whatever he wants but no one see me at that situation, it was humiliating!
Him: How much did you know him? 
Her: By means of a friend
Him: Are you sure? 
Her: I assume.
Him: What did he do then?
Her: Are you always so much mean?
Him: What?!
Her: He said “are you always so much mean?”
Him: Did it affect your life or behavior?
Her: That's why I am alone.
Him: You mean you don't want to have any relationships?
Her: It's difficult for me to establish relationship.
Him: You can consider it this way: You're not the only victim.
Her: Yeah but It didn't help. When you want something, you may do anything for it & you may be so sad not having it. No matter how many people can live without it, it's always like that!
Him: Did you communicate that person ever after?
Her: No, I didn't.
Him: Did you see him again?
Her: You see him too. I guess.
Him: So he's well known like you?
Her: Anyway.
Him: Let's hark back to your past memories, to your first experiences.
Her: Go on.
Him: When did you understand the physical differences between men & women?
Her: What a question!! Well, by the birth of my younger brother Him: How old were you?
Her: I guess I was 6.
Him: Don't you want to add anything?
Her: well at first I thought my brother has physical disability but my mother resolved my concern.
Him: how did you experience your first libido?
Her: When I first started experiencing sexual desire all my notions of opposite sex were still so tyro. But I wasn't feeling the same anymore.
Him: If your image about opposite sex were still so childish, how did you experience sexual desire?
Her: in dream.
Him: Actually the thing I am going to ask is a joke, but did you ever have had lip biting, too?
Her: To be honest with you, this is related to a time that you feel the pleasure & pain together but you don't want this pain cause a reaction so that it changes the way you are enjoying. I guess it is physiological.
Him: Which one makes you more upset: if someone bothers you or if you bother someone?
Her: I used to think the former would make me more upset, but there is something that I have never forgotten.
Him: What is that?
Her: I killed my daughter.
Him: You shocked me! What do you mean?!
Her: Abortion.
Him: How old were you?
Her: Two years ago.
Him: Now, back to now. What was the influencer element in your life?
Her: Competition & needs.
Him: Elaborate on it. 
Her: When no one respects you, it is not difficult to choose the option that there is no respect in it & when they do respect you; it is difficult to choose those options that reduce your respect
Him: So you didn't sue him because you didn't want to lose your respect?
Her: indeed.
Him: Or about the abortion?
Her: Maybe.
Him: Recently you received both good & bad news. 
Her: I was told that Mrs. Anna .M is dead.
Him: I am sorry.
Her: I was surprised when they told me this; I wondered why they tell me about this death?
Him: why did you think so?
Her: I don't know. I forgot it. It was unfamiliar to me.
Him: Was it hard to lose your mother?
Her: It was difficult for me, but I felt a new thing inside.
Him: What kind of feeling?
Her: Emptiness.
Him: What does it like? 
Her: Evanescence. 
Him: Did you think about your mother?
Her: No but I think about myself. I remember when I was a child, once my mother told me that her heart hurts so much,& I thought she was going to die, I told her not to sleep because I thought she will die if she sleep.
Him: Did she do so?
Her: No she slept but I couldn't.
Him: At the end, what was the highest price you paid? Abortion or not suing the one who raped you? 
Her: I am sure I did the latter for saving my face, but I am not sure about the former, so I prefer not to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment