Saturday, November 30, 2013

Diaries of 68+1 (Chapter 10)

Alvin goes to Ariana’s house without an invitation the next time. His eyes are tired red and his outfit is untidy. He hugs her without any words and puts his head on her shoulder. “Ariana, I want you to know that I am so tired. I need an extreme rest.” Each time he is sad he says “I need an extreme rest” instead of saying “I extremely need a rest.” Ariana hears him breathe shortly and rapidly. For a moment she caresses his hair and tries to look him in the eye. “Alvin …” Despite being stressed she tries to pacify him with her smile. While Alvin playing with her hair like a child he says:”Just don't ask me, that's it.” Some minutes pass like this. “Now I feel much better. I think I forgot to say hello.” Alvin says. And Ariana responds with a broad smile that can show her white tooth. Alvin takes a perfume out of his pocket and says: “I hope you accept this gift. I am sorry I was really in the blue.” This is like what boys do for their girlfriends in Ariana’s mind. She is not ready for such a thing. But now her heart fully belongs to Alvin and she likes him to be completely hers. So she did not want to thank him just by words. Still, she just says: “Thank you very much!”
“Will you bend your head and close your eyes?”
“Another gift?” He says nothing and she does what he said. Now Alvin kisses her lips softly. “Sorry!” He says and leaves the house. Ariana opens her eyes and touches her lips. She doesn't know if she must enjoy her love gift or become ashamed. She wants to live with this beautiful and nice feeling forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment