Saturday, November 2, 2013

My view on 50 Shades of Grey

A few days ago one of my friends told me about 50 Shades of Grey book:”This book is a crime”. In response, I said that it is more like a ridiculous game. But yesterday I saw (Salo, 120 days of Sodom) a film by Pasolini, I found that how much a person with sick mind can be dangerous to society. Undoubtedly, above-mentioned film depicts the actual image of the sick mind whose violence and forcing peoples to inhuman treatment is for their sexual arousal. While 50 Shades of Grey present patterns of BDSM that is against human nature. Though that doesn't mean we can always enjoy variety or violence. BDSM is dangerous when any applied innovation and violence is connected to the concept of pleasure. A mind capable of enjoying any innovation or violence presented as BDSM certainly could not have instructive interaction with the community or in association with others including family and friends. If we believe that soldiers enjoy torturing prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq, So we make sure that what is written or a film which is made can be work more than a hobby for a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment