Monday, October 7, 2013

Lucy's Room (Chapter 1)

My story begins from here, where I live in my dreams and suddenly I fall into the sea while I'm not a swimmer. Mother doesn't recognize my father as her husband anymore. My father left house to renew a life for himself without his past including me, my mom and brother. But it was different for mom because she had begun her new life from months and maybe year ago with a copy man. This photocopy could take away my entire image of life. In my mind he's not original, even if he is. Yesterday my mom told me that I can go out with my father but you had to know I can't invite him to our house. -Why? I asked.
-Because he's your father but for me…
-No more relative mom, true?
-Exactly, I'm not in his private life and his not in mine.
-But, am I in your private life with a stranger while I'm living in here?
-I don't know its just normal. Every one calls it normal and so do i.
-The father of your daughter is a stranger and forbidden to come home but a stranger to me can be more close to me at this holy house!
-Lucy, Lucy. I'm your mother and love you but a relative never forbids us to have our own life, our own job and our choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment