Monday, October 21, 2013

Lucy's Room (Chapter 14)

The positive of badness for me is breaking the traditions. The excitement of sport doubles when violence and danger add it on, like football. This also applies to sex. Even if I want to be against some of my experiences, I can't be against BDSM. Because… When my eyes were closed and I didn't know that the next hit is pain, pleasure or both, where my moans were mixed with passion and pain. Under the bondage, he had my control. My thirst to sexual satisfaction went to the top when he started licking me. All of my existence expected for a fast hard thing to dart and surround my vagina and convert all of my desire to gratification but he didn't dipped his sharp inside me while my hands was tide up. Then he stopped licking and freed up my feet. I needed to the first move to raise my served moan and orgasm. I was trying to rub my vagina by my heel. I was biting my lips and at a moment I had no fear, no shame and no choice against the sound of sex DJ that took over my body and sense. At a moment I was nobody.


No comments:

Post a Comment