Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lucy's Room (Chapter 8)

Without knocking at the door, he came to my room. Tommy, brother why you? It was an accident for him but recording a video wasn't an accident for me. He might say sorry but I had to say something else.
- Oh, Lucy I'm so sorry. ( He said rapidly )
- ( I stared at his eyes )
- ( While diverting his eyes to the ground ) Is it a camera? - Does it make a problem for you?
- ( His body started trembling ) What's inside?
- Me ( I said calmly ) For a min there was nothing except silence. 
- I want to see it. - ( While I trying to get dressed ) Why don't you leave my room Tommy? 
- Even if I want I can't. 
- What are you afraid of Tommy?
- I'm afraid of you. 
- But I'm not afraid of myself. 
- Because you're a crazy sixteen year old girl. ( He shouted ) 
- ( I looked away from him ) I'm not! He didn't continue for a while and I didn't say anything. We both didn't want to break some rules. Because we both wanted to keep each others image of what we knew before. But he cuts silence… 
- Show me what you did, Lucy
- I'm not sure. 
- Why? Because I'm your brother?! You didn't get embarrassed?! ( His voice was cold ) 
- Because I want you to see me like before ( I was sobbing )
- You put it on Internet, right?!
- I'm just your sister. 
- How can I introduce you to my friends now?
- Friends?! Do you have any?
- You wished I had none.
- So, you must know if your friends watch this type of video on Internet they have no problem with me, and if not like you, they'll never know me.



No comments:

Post a Comment