Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lucy's Room (Chapter 10)

The man whom I met was about sixty years old. Somehow I picture the 70's when I saw him even though I didn't live then. I was introduced to him by a friend.
- You must be Lucy, Lucy Cannon, right? 
- Hello, Mr. Cutler. Yea, I'm Lucy Cannon. 
- Call me Eric.
- Eric! OK. 
- So, you said, you want to be a star?
- In fact you told me that Eric.
- I'm sorry but I don't want to be a star. I'm a manager
- Hehe… I know you are. But you told me that I can be a star.
- Well, every pretty girl can be a star.
- But it's different about me. Not?
- If you want to be star, you need a god but not one of those who forgive your sins.
- Let me tell you a truth Eric, I really want it all and I believe if I want something I do everything for it. But, I really don't know how. - I would arrange interviews with media and make proper introduction to film makers and publishers.
- So…
- So, I have a personal studio in my house. I can take some picture from you.

I was suspicious to him, but I didn't want to lose my chance. Taking risk is part of life and sometimes there's no time to be sure.

- Where should we go now, Eric?
- Not so far Lucy. He took some shot from me and then he asked: "How old are you Lucy?"
- sixteen
- That's so nice. But it's better not to go any future.
It's true I had self exploration on Internet. But I was there undetected. It made me to believe he's a trustable person. So, when he asked me to stay at his house despite the fact that I'm not an outdoor girl, I accept his invitation. With the exception of living in a new room there was nothing else there for me. But Eric was the same person who I needed to count on his help. So, I don't know if I should have told him a no.


No comments:

Post a Comment